A short distance from the beautiful coastline of the north-east of the Falkland Islands
Our self-catering cottage is the perfect place to relax and take a break. It’s modern yet comfortable style is welcoming, with beautiful scenery and abundant wildlife just a short walk away.
- Three cosy bedrooms; a double, a twin/double and a single with a bunk bed.
- A comfortable double sofa bed and chair bed are also in the cottage.
- Bedding is provided.
- A spacious and comfortable lounge area with ample seating.
- Entertainment such as games and films are available.
- Opens to dining and kitchen area.
- Modern kitchen with appliances, cooking utensils and cupboard space.
- Gas cooker, microwave and slow cooker for making delicious meals.
- Large fridge and freezer.
The cottage has a modern style and is centrally heated, well insulated and double-glazed throughout.
Four-legged friends are welcome at an extra charge, but ask that you keep them under control at all times.
Things To Do
Some of the Falkland Islands most beautiful spots are nearby, including home to king penguins.
Just an hour from Stanley or an hour and forty-five minutes from MPC, we’re not far and easy to get to.
A little indulgence or something for convenience, you'll find a little something special
A delicious range of homemade meals can be found in the freezer; curries, lasagne, pies and soups, and more. There is also some of our own pork, mutton and beef cuts to be found too.
A range of accompaniments, sweets and treats, snacks, soft drinks and adult beverages are available in the shed. Simply fill out the form and leave payment.
£30 per night
Minimum stay is two nights and maximum occupancy is 8 people.
All children must be accompanied by an adult.